The Swansea Police Department offers property checks to residents when they go out of town.

If you would like to have your property checked, then call or come by our office, or you can email us by clicking here.

Please be sure to include persons that are allowed to be on your property and any vehicles that they may drive.

Also include emergency numbers so that we may call you if needed.

If you submit the form online, we may need to contact you for further information.
Return to Homepage

Return to Services